An excellent resource for all you hopeful authors out there

Find Literary Agents and Publishers at QueryTracker.net

Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm Officially Official!

Hello Everyone!

I told you that I'd let you know when my website was up and running....

My website is up and running! I'm very proud of it. It's beautiful thanks in large part to my friend and tech-wiz, Anne. Thank you Anne. You are a blessing beyond measure.

Here's the link: http://jenniferbfields.weebly.com/. On my site, you can read summaries and excerpts from all of my work as well as find some very helpful links. I'd appreciate it if you visited the "Get Jennifer Published" link and left a little encouraging word for any agents or editors that may pop in.

I'm looking for unpublished authors to feature in the upcoming "Author Spotlight". Here, I will post a short bio about a promising author to watch along with an excerpt from their work among other things. Each author will remain on the "Author Spotlight" page for up to two weeks. If you're interested in being featured, contact me here or on the "Contact" link on my website. It's a great way to get your name and your work out there.

So, I'm officially official! My name is Jennifer Fields, and I have my own website. How 'bout them apples? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment