An excellent resource for all you hopeful authors out there

Find Literary Agents and Publishers at QueryTracker.net

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Culmination of Wallflower

My, my. It has been over three years since I started this blog about my novel, Wallflower. Three years of writing, creating, editing, toiling, agonizing, querying, requerying, complaining, rejoicing and ultimately finding a publisher for my little book.


What a ride!


Wallflower will finally be released on Amazon and Barnes & Noble in three days (April 23rd.) I will be a published author. The euphoria has yet to wear off, and I hope it never does.

But don't get me wrong, folks. This blog is far from finished. 

Upon publication, a new battle begins. Now I go from writing mode to marketing mode, which I know little about. I've certainly done my share of research on the subject. I've gotten myself a decent platform started (present blog included.) But I have a lot to learn, and I'm eager to share my findings with you.

So hang on tight. As Bette Davis would say: "It's going to be a bumpy night." I'm glad I have all of you to lean on. And while you're at it, travel on over to Amazon or to Bradley Publishing's website and pick up a copy of Wallflower. See what all this fuss has been about. 

And thank you to all my loyal readers and followers. You've helped the seed of my writing grow into a vibrant and colorful Wallflower.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment