An excellent resource for all you hopeful authors out there

Find Literary Agents and Publishers at QueryTracker.net

Monday, April 23, 2012

Here Comes "Wallflower"







We've come a long way, baby. Do you know what today is??

It's release day for Wallflower!

Today is the culmination of years of hard work. My book has been released on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

I still can't believe I can say, "my book". It's my very own creation, from my own twisted brain.

I've found my calling and I'm living my very own dream.

When they say it takes a lot of hard work, they weren't kiddin'! Bringing my book to the world was the hardest thing I've ever done. But also the most rewarding.

If you truly love writing, you won't mind toiling in the mud repeatedly for long durations. I don't. As long as I'm breathing, I intend to do it again and again, because I love it.

I invite everyone visit my page on Bradley Publishing and pick up a copy of Wallflower today. Make sure you leave me a lovely review on Amazon or B & N. I really hope you like my little story. I think it's awesome, but I know I'm biased. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, how did I miss this post!?! Congrats on the amazing achievement hun, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete